MRCOG Part 3 Course
4 x 20
ONLY 4 CANDIDATES X 20 STATIONS
Covering 80 stations
- Small class (4 students) with individual attention and flexible time table
- Accelerating personal development
- Polishing communication skills
- 5 weeks 2 sessions per week
- Covers 80 cases 20 cases for each student
- Private library access
- PowerPoint Presentation for each case.
- Private Telegram groups for discussion and support.
Abubakar Salah Abubakar, MRCOG UK
Dr. Abubakar is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologists. He also worked as a lecturer for 5 years. He brings rich experience in teaching and effective learning strategies.